Kowabunga! Moving Notice & Repost: Got Ideas? Collaborators & YOUR creative brilliance sought for Kowabunga!Reply
Kowabunga! will be moving to www.ridingthewave.net very soon! As many subscribers were dropped by the previous subscription service, please resubscribe on the new site so you don't miss any posts!
In the meantime — we're still looking for your ideas for blog posts and interactivity, so here is a repost on our contest, below. Win Langdon Morris' great new book, The Innovation Master Plan or your own special interview on Kowabunga!
I hope that you have been gleaning some value and reading pleasure from this blog, as well as enjoying some of our fabulous photos! We're off to a good start exploring different facets of creative thinking and how to cultivate it in organizations, and I'm pleased to see that we have readers from around the world!
With your help, I’d like to "take it up a notch” soon and make Kowabunga! more a more interactive and creative forum. The timing of my invitation is appropriate, as my next post will be on collaboration!
You can either respond on the blog site comment section, or write me directly at adams at ridingthewave dot net.
- Please send me your ideas for posts, contests, interactivity, podcasts, interviews, videos… Whatever you can dream of…
- Let me know if you’d be interested in writing a guest post or collaborating with me on a post or related project.
Keep in mind that if you post your ideas in the comments section for everyone to see, those may inspire other people's ideas — That's the beauty of brainstorming, or "what iffing."
PRIZES! In return for those who provide the most and best ideas*, I'm offering some added incentive:
- One winner will receive Langdon Morris' new book, hot off the press and signed by the author: The Innovation Master Plan. You'll be invited to share a review, if you like.
- Another grand prize: We'll create a post or fun podcast featuring YOU and your creative and innovative work and/or related topic of your choice.
I would like to think that we've only just begun with what Kowabunga! can become, and that your support and creativity may play a role!
I look forward to hearing from you.
Riding the Wave Training & Development
adams at ridingthewave dot net
* Disclaimer: The contest judges offer no objective criteria whatsoever for what will be deemed the "best" ideas. Just ones we think that we all might enjoy! 😉Return >>